TAGE OF THE LINEN FABRIC:
- 3 times stronger and 5 times more resistance for abrasion and more shiny than cotton.
- doesn‘t make allergic reactions and is like natural antiseptic, less mud, soap and whiting residues remain in the fabric, so linen is very suitable for even small kids and people who have problems with skin.
- After each washing the fabric becomes softer and less wrinkly. Doesn‘t turn yellowish, but becomes whiter and gentler after time.
- Goes damp and dry very soon, that is why the fabric warms during cold night and cools the body during hot midday.
LINEN FOR SENSITIVE SKIN:
Linen in comparison with other fabrics makes the best microclimate for the skin
- it is permeable to air,
- absorbs dampness and sweat
- (linen fabric can absorb 20 % its weight and still be dry) that is why the skin doesn‘t swelter.
- good for people whose skin is very sensitive or has eczema.
LINEN IS ECOFRIENDLY:
- Is ecological because it is absolutely does not leave any waste doesn‘t make any harm to nature and ecology.
- Doesn‘t go dirty so soon because have small hairs on the surface which are slippery, plain and do not take dirt.
- Linen creases very quickly but these characteristic creases are the sign of authenticity and good quality.
- Linen decreases in a half the influence of radiation and protects human‘s organism from ultraviolet.
USE OF LINEN AS:
- for protective garments of the spacemen
- paper for cigarettes and Bibles are produced from linen
- cheese cloth
- garment and are recommend for women in menaupose as it can control the heat and the cold on the skin
solid 100% linen either coated or non coated
please note we do not carry each color
color for spring :
natural chocolate dark grey
other color in 22 yards minimum