TERMS OF SALE :
In order to help you better, please fill in the quote request form below and email us this form with a picture of your restaurant (if possible). If you cannot find what you are looking for on our website we might be able to find some other designs that can match your décor. Please give us as much detail of what you are looking for, so we can help you make an informed decision.
Unfortunately, we cannot process small orders under 18 tablecloths. We recommend you either buy a full bolt or buy from one of our retailers.
Please email us your request and we will work with you to find a mutual solution.
Please see terms of sales below for :
Restaurant and any customs orders :
- We require a 50% deposit on all custom orders tablecloth.
- Minimum order of tablecloths is $300.00
- Balance is due upon receipt
- For larger orders please email us and request a quote
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for custom orders unless there is a quality problem
- We take business cheques and money orders as well accept wire transfers
- The first order is prepaid or C.O.D
- You must provide us with your Federal Tax ID# for US customers and fill in a credit application.
A credit application can be obtained from our site. It can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow one week to process your application. If your credit is approved, we will give you net 15 days
SORRY WE DO NOT ACCEPT 30 DAY TERMS.
- Our term is 15 days
- A discount of 5% is given for any prepaid order
- Any overdue past 60 days are closed and we will not process any other orders until balance is paid in full. We will send your account to collection agency after 70 days
- We will requre prepaid orders after that
- Opening orders: $350.00 for fabrics and $150.00 for Lavender and accessories such as aprons bibs gloves.Any backorder under $100.00 gets cancelled automatically.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND POLICIES
- Any overdue accounts are subject to interest of 2.5% per month.
- Any account 50 days past due will be closed and we will request you to pay any outstanding invoices,
and any new orders will be prepaid till credit is re-established
- We accept business cheques, money orders, and wire transfers
- Canadian customers can pay by etransfer
- Credit Cards are accepted by Paypal square
- Large amounts we highly recommend you wire the funds directly to our account
To avoid extra fees, we have both US Dollar and Canadian Dollar accounts
- Our prices include US customs fee and it is FOB Blaine WA.
- To avoid extra customs fees, any orders under $500.00 are shipped by Canada post unless we can group your order with other orders at the same time
- We are doing our best to keep the same price but prices can change if the Euro or USD fluctuates too much. In that situation we will contact you before we ship your order to let you know about the increase.
RETURN POLICIES DAMAGED GOODS
All merchandise returns and damaged product claims must be accepted by
T.O.P.I. Imports before a credit is issued, NO EXCEPTIONS.
we do not except return after 21 days on textile unless there is auvious recall on the products as for example
sewing deffect or fading fabrics
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY CUSTOM ORDERED TABLECLOTHS UNLESS THERE ARE DEFECTS NO EXCEPTIONS, FOR HEALTH STANDARDS.
If you receive goods damaged by the shipping company, please notify the shipping company immediately to start a claims process with them. Please also notify the TOPI office as well, so we can arrange to have replacement goods shipped to you. To help speed up the claims process, we highly recommend you take pictures of the damaged goods.
For goods that were part of a large shipment (ie: container
return policies for restaurant orders:
TERMS OF SALE
This Terms of Sale Agreement (this “Agreement”) constitutes a binding legal contract between you (the “purchaser”) and T.O.P.I Imports (the “vendor”). By ordering any product or service from the purchaser, you signify your acceptance of this Agreement, as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time. Changes to this Agreement will be effective when posted.
All customs orders require a fifty (50%) per cent deposit at the time of ordering. Deposits will not be refunded on custom orders, Giving a deposit is considered a binding sales contract.
Returns and Exchanges
Products can be exchanged for replacement or credit under the following conditions:
- An error in design was made by the vendor;
- The product is defective.
Any damage that may occur from shipping will not be covered by the vendor but by the courier instead. Refunds will not be made under any circumstances.
It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to provide specific details of any custom orders, including but not limited to size, style, and quantity. The vendor will adhere to the purchaser’s exact specifications when manufacturing the product(s). The vendor will not be responsible for any dissatisfaction that may arise as long as the product(s) match(es) the purchaser’s exact description.
The vendor is not liable for any damages caused by or done to the products as a result of its use.